2018 83 Cotes de Provence Rose

The Lowdown

A new Provence (region) rosé from the producers at Chateau de Brigue, this wine is more of an unusual blend of 50% Grenache, 30% Syrah, and 20% Tibouren (a more common blend being Grenache, Mourvedre, Cinsault). Traditional light & crisp flavors are replaced by ‘fruit forward’ (not to be confused with ‘sweet’) and clean, making this a perfect refreshing pool side party wine. Provence is the rosé capital of the world, a region off the southern coast of France, and home to celebrity studded towns such as Cannes & St. Tropez. It’s a place about summer, boats, fun, and this wine has all the feels about this vibe.


Why We Love It

Chateau du Brigue is one of largest domaines owned by a single family in Provence, currently covering an impressive 120 hectares. With 3 generations of experience making wine, this family is all about listening to the land. When they first started growing grapes, 90% of production was red wine and 10% was white. Now, 90% is rosé and the other 10% is split between red and white. Always sustainably made, this family is constantly innovating in the wine game.


2018 83 Cotes de Provence Rose

$19.99 Regular Price
$16.99Sale Price
  • Varietal Grenache, Syrah, Tibouren
    Country France
    Region Provence
    Sub-Region -
|  Washington, DC  |
  • Twitter Siptip
  • Instagram Siptip
  • Facebook Siptip

 |  © 2019 by Siptip. All Rights Reserved.  |